Please use the following steps to register a tablet or other mobile device on the the Union College network.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Go to Wi-Fi Networks.
3. Choose unionky and click join
4. Open a browser, https://uc-nac.unionky.edu/registration should be the first page that loads. If not, try going to an unusual website like www.belk.com
5. Once the network registration page loads, click Start beside the Clients section.
6. Enter in your Union College username and password (do not include "@unionky.edu").
7. Click Download and you should see a page that states "You have successfully passed all requirements."
8. Load a new tab and try to go to a website. If it goes, it worked! If not...
9. Email IT at firstname.lastname@example.org . Include your phone's MAC address in the email. You may have to google something like "find iphone mac address" if you don't already know how to find it. If you're on campus, stop by the Black Tech building Monday-Friday 8:00-4:30.
Need more help?
- 24/7 Phone: 606.546.1650
- Email: email@example.com
- Walk-Ins: Black Technology Center Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm