1. First, navigate to My Union (http://my.unionky.edu) and log in.
2. Click the Instructor button.
3. Locate and click on the Grade Entry button.
4. Next you will select a course to enter grades for. To locate a specific course, begin by selecting the division (if necessary) and the term for the course and from the dropdown menus and click the Search button. A list of your courses will appear for the term.
5. From the list, click on the course that you would like to enter grades for.
6. If the grading period is open, then you will be able to enter grades for that period. Please disregard the Default Grade and Default Last Date of Attendance options. To the right of each student’s name is a drop down menu that contains all grades that our institution recognizes.
Some things to note:
- If you are teaching a Pass/Fail course, you should only select either a P or an F as a grade.
- AU is for a student who is auditing your course.
- CR is used only for internships.
- If you wish to give a grade of Incomplete, then you must contact the Registrar’s Office at (606) 546-1610 or extension 1610 from your campus desk phone.
7. Once you have completed this process for each student, review your choices for accuracy before submission. Once you are satisfied that the grades entered are correct, then click the Save button in the lower left-hand corner of the portlet.
8. After you click Save, you will receive a message on your screen that your submission is being processed. If the grades were successfully updated in the database, then you will see the following message in blue above your class list and you will no longer have the option to enter or change grades until the next open grading period occurs.
9. To return to the grade entry portlet, click Grade Entry in the navigation list.
SPECIAL NOTE: If, for some reason, a grade was entered incorrectly or you need to change a grade, then you will have to do so through the Registrar’s Office. Their phone number is (606) 546-1610 or extension 1610 from your campus desk phone. They are located downstairs in Speed Hall across from the receptionist’s desk and are open M-F 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Need more help?
- 24/7 Phone: 606.546.1650
- Email: email@example.com
- Walk-Ins: Black Technology Center Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm