1. When you receive notification email that an Absence Report has been submitted, first, review the content of the employee's submission (what days the employee missed and why). If you approve of the report, proceed to the next step. If not, contact the employee and have them submit a corrected absence report.
2. To approve the absence report, click the link for the Approval Form located at the top of the notification email.
3. Login to My Union on the page that appears.
4. Open the Absence Report Supervisor Approval form.
5. Select the appropriate Year, Month, and Employee whose absence report you want to approve. Please note that you can approve multiple employees at once by checking multiple boxes.
6. Once you have filled in the information, click the Next Page link at the lower right-hand corner of the page.
7. On the last page, click the Submit Form button. This completes the process.
Need more help?
- 24/7 Phone: 606.546.1650
- Email: email@example.com
- Walk-Ins: Black Technology Center Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm