Course evaluations results can be accessed on My Union following the completion of a semester. An email notification will be sent as soon as results are available. Instructors will only be able to view evaluation data for courses which they have instructed.
1. Log In to My Union at http://my.unionky.edu using your Union College user name and password.
2. Click the Instructor button.
3. Click the Course Evaluations button.
4. Select the course evaluation report you would like to view from the drop-down menu and click the Select button.
5. Choose Section (Faculty) from the next drop-down menu and click the Select button.
6. From the next drop-down menu, select your name and click the Select button. After you click select, the same drop-down menu will repopulate with a list of your courses.
7. You may either select one of your courses from the list or export all of them. Click Export All as Formatted Text.
8. A pop-up will generate that will allow you to open the file or save the file to your computer for viewing.
Need more help?
- 24/7 Phone: 606.546.1650
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walk-Ins: Black Technology Center Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm