How to Submit a Refund Request

1. Log in to My Union at using your Union College user name and password.

2. Click the Current Student button.

3. Click the Student Billing button.

4.Click the Other Forms button.

5. From the list of available forms, select the Student Refund Request form.

6. Fill in your information and click Next Page at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.

7. Review your information and click the Submit Form button at the bottom of the page.

The Business Office will contact you when your refund is available.

If you have any further questions about refund requests, please contact the Business Office at (606) 546-1200.


Need more help?

  • 24/7 Phone: 606.546.1650
  • Email:
  • Walk-Ins: Black Technology Center Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm