There are multiple ways to navigate to the My Union page. The best way is to type the address directly into the address bar of your web browser. The address is http://my.unionky.edu.
Alternatively, from both off campus and on, you can open the www.unionky.edu
homepage to navigate to My Union. To do so:
1. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and under the Students heading, click on the arrow next to Logins to find the My Union link and click on it.
2. Once you are at the site, log in using your network credentials. This is the same username and password that you would use to check your email or log in to a computer on campus.
Note: Do not include the @unionky.edu portion of your email address to log in to My Union.
3. Enter your username and password into the appropriate fields near the top of the page on the right hand side of the screen and click the login button.
Please remember that these passwords are case sensitive, so be sure that your caps lock key is not engaged when entering your credentials.
Note: If you become locked out, your account will be unlocked in 15 minutes.
Need more help?
- 24/7 Phone: 606.546.1650
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walk-Ins: Black Technology Center Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm